Il Murano di Francesca Carnevale Oval Pndnt & N'lace 24ct Gold foil
Francesca was born in Arezzo Tuscany, her love for travelling, Arts & Culture made her passionate about craftsmanship and products. She has thirty years of experience working in the International jewellery sector market.
In 2009 she took a leap establishing her own Company design and promoting her eclectic style. Her personality, combined with wealth of knowledge and design, is contagious, with her charismatic appeal she has become a popular and established Designer.
Her love for art, painting, crafts and music, started within her family and represented a remarkable experiences and source for inspiration to her passions. Her Collections focus on the latest International consumer trends with an Italian flavour and combine design with innovation.
Francesca's vision is to share with her sophisticated audience, a Journey of discovery into Italian Heritage and Culture, aiming to inspire with a blend of heritage and craftsmanship and a contemporary twist.
In 2013 her Collection was picked by National Portrait Gallery in London.
Her "Dream Factory" is never ending and her passion and love for life is her drive for translating poetry into Art to Wear.
This Necklace comes in the choice of 2 options.
Multi colour and Blue
* 1 x oval shaped Multi Colour Murano Glass measuring 36.5x30mm.
* 14 x roundel Murano Glass measuring 4x2.8mm.
* 520 x Micro beads of Murano Glass measuring 1.6mm.
* Crafted in sterling silver and 18ct gold plating weighing 2.8 grams.
* The pendant measures approx 45mm in length including the bale, and approx 30mm wide.
* The bale has internal dimensions of approx 5mm x 5mm and can take chains up to 3mm.
* The necklace measures approx 48cm in length, including the clasp, and can be extended to 52cm.
* The necklace measures approx 4mm wide.
* The necklace is secured using a parrot clasp.
Country of Origin: ITALY