DSQ by Charlie Lapson 1.57ct tw Entwined YGP Accent SS Ring
Originating from New York and Miami, Charlie Lapson attended the prestigious Fashion Institute of Technology and The School of Visual Arts. His designs have been sought out by some of the most recognizable personalities on the planet, and through his involvement with high profile shows such as the Academy Awards, Emmys and Grammys, Charlie has captured the art of merging masterful design with individual personalities to become one of the most requested consultants in the entertainment and fashion industries.
This ring features:
* 30 x Square cut simulated diamonds measuring approx. 2.00mm each.
* 45 x Brilliant cut simulated diamonds measuring approx. 1.50mm each.
* Total combined diamond equivalent weight for this piece is 1.57ct tw.
* Crafted with 9ct Yellow gold plated accented Sterling Silver.
* The ring sits approx 5mm above the finger and measures approx 13mm down the finger
* The band measures approx 10mm at the shoulder and tapers to approx 5mm at the base
Country of Origin: CHINA