DSQ by Charlie Lapson 2.97ct tw Bypass Sterling Silver Ring
Originating from New York and Miami, Charlie Lapson attended the prestigious Fashion Institute of Technology and The School of Visual Arts. His designs have been sought out by some of the most recognizable personalities on the planet, and through his involvement with high profile shows such as the Academy Awards, Emmys and Grammys, Charlie has captured the art of merging masterful design with individual personalities to become one of the most requested consultants in the entertainment and fashion industries.
This ring features:
* 133 x Brilliant cut simulated diamonds measuring approx. 1.00mm each.
* 2 x Pear cut simulated diamonds measuring approx. 8.00mm x 5.00mm each.
* 30 x Brilliant cut simulated diamonds measuring approx. 1.25mm each.
* Total combined diamond equivalent weight for this piece is 2.97ct tw.
* Crafted with Sterling Silver.
* The ring sits approx 5mm above the finger and measures approx 23mm down the finger
* The band measures approx 6mm at the shoulder and tapers to approx 3mm at the base
Country of Origin: CHINA