Il Murano di Francesca Millerose Pendant with 80cm Chain YGP
Francesca was born in Arezzo Tuscany, her love for travelling, Arts & Culture made her passionate about craftsmanship and products. She has thirty years of experience working in the International jewellery sector market.
In 2009 she took a leap establishing her own Company design and promoting her eclectic style. Her personality, combined with wealth of knowledge and design, is contagious, with her charismatic appeal she has become a popular and established Designer.
Her love for art, painting, crafts and music, started within her family and represented a remarkable experiences and source for inspiration to her passions. Her Collections focus on the latest International consumer trends with an Italian flavour and combine design with innovation.
Francesca's vision is to share with her sophisticated audience, a Journey of discovery into Italian Heritage and Culture, aiming to inspire with a blend of heritage and craftsmanship and a contemporary twist.
In 2013 her Collection was picked by National Portrait Gallery in London.
Her "Dream Factory" is never ending and her passion and love for life is her drive for translating poetry into Art to Wear. This pendant necklace comes in a choice of five colourways:
Black, Pink, Turquoise Blue, Grey & Blue
* 1 x teardrop Murano glass pendant measuring 34x23mm.
* Crafted in sterling silver with yellow gold plating of 5.2grams.
* The pendant measures approx 50mm in length including the bale, and approx 23mm wide.
* The bale has internal dimensions of approx 5mm x 4mm and can take chains up to 3mm.
* This piece includes a Sterling Silver, Yellow Gold Plated chain measuring 2mm in width and 78cm in length.
* The chain features a parrot clasp.
Country of Origin: ITALY