Ilse Jacobsen Contrast Trim Raincoat with Hood
Ilse Jacobsen Hornbaek Embraces Modern Feminity. Designed & created by ILse Jacobsen the beautiful Danish brand is known & loved throughout 25 countries Ilse Jacobsen Hornbaek is known for their beautiful Rain coats that can be worn in the cooler months or as a fashion statement all year round. Offering quality designs & beautiful fabrications this brand is for the woman that looks for a style ,quality & loves the unique look that Ilse Jacobsen offers. Ilse Jacobsen was founded in 1993 in the idyllic seaside town of Hornbaek in the northern part of Denmark. This Summer resort village, which is famous for the relaxing atmosphere around its small harbour, white sandy beaches and dunes is the backdrop for Danish designer Ilse Jacobsen's life & creativity.Inspired by the natural andd raw beauty of her surroundings, Ilse Jacobsen sets the ideas for her Lifestyle company.
New this season, fashionable functional outwear designed to keep you dry & warm!
The stylish & practical Contrast Trim Raincoat with Hood designed by Ilse Jacobsen is the perfect addition for your wardrobe.
Light Weight Breathable jacket with fabulous Red contrast trim. waterproof up to 5000 mm of rain & a breathable fabrication as well. Can be worn all year round with the versatility of the fabrication.
* High neckline with hood
* Adjustable drawstrings & metal toggles on hood for more or less coverage over the face & also a drawcord to stop wind & rain
* Full length raglan sleeve with stud fastening cuff
* Concealed full zip through, two way zipper & popper front closure
* 2 fully functional side seam pockets with zipper closure
* Contrast detailing on hood & polckets
* Full body mesh lining
* Curved hemline with pressstud detail Available in Khaki, sizes 8-16
Care Instructions: To be washed inside out. Wash without softener. For the re-activation of the water repellence, tumble dry at Medium Heat.
Country of Origin: CHINA