DSQ by Charlie Lapson 25.50ct Sterling Silver Bracelet
Originating from New York and Miami, Charlie Lapson attended the prestigious Fashion Institute of Technology and The School of Visual Arts. His designs have been sought out by some of the most recognizable personalities on the planet, and through his involvement with high profile shows such as the Academy Awards, Emmys and Grammys, Charlie has captured the art of merging masterful design with individual personalities to become one of the most requested consultants in the entertainment and fashion industries.
This bracelet features:
* 8 x Radiant Emerald cut simulated diamonds measuring approx. 8.00mm x 6.00mm each.
* 9 x Oval cut simulated diamonds measuring approx. 8.00mm x 6.00mm each.
* Total combined diamond equivalent weight for these earrings is 25.50ct tw.
* Crafted in Sterling Silver.
* The bracelet measures approx 19cm in length and measures approx 6mm wide.
* The bracelet sits approx 5mm above the wrist and is secured using a box clasp and 2 figure of eight safety catches.
Country of Origin: CHINA