DSQ by Charlie Lapson 4.0ct Princess Cut Sterling Silver Earrings
Originating from New York and Miami, Charlie Lapson attended the prestigious Fashion Institute of Technology and The School of Visual Arts. His designs have been sought out by some of the most recognizable personalities on the planet, and through his involvement with high profile shows such as the Academy Awards, Emmys and Grammys, Charlie has captured the art of merging masterful design with individual personalities to become one of the most requested consultants in the entertainment and fashion industries.
These earrings feature:
* 2 x Princess cut simulated diamonds measuring approx. 8.8mm each.
* Total combined diamond equivalent weight for these earrings is 4.00ct tw.
* Crafted with Sterling Silver
* Each earring measures approx 8.8mm in length and approx 8.8mm wide.
* The earrings are secured using a post and butterfly fitting, For pierced ears only.
Country of Origin: CHINA