Il Murano di Francesca Turquoise & Gold Swirls B'let SS/GP
Francesca was born in Arezzo Tuscany, her love for travelling, Arts & Culture made her passionate about craftsmanship and products. She has thirty years of experience working in the International jewellery sector market.
In 2009 she took a leap establishing her own Company design and promoting her eclectic style. Her personality, combined with wealth of knowledge and design, is contagious, with her charismatic appeal she has become a popular and established Designer.
Her love for art, painting, crafts and music, started within her family and represented a remarkable experiences and source for inspiration to her passions. Her Collections focus on the latest International consumer trends with an Italian flavour and combine design with innovation.
Francesca's vision is to share with her sophisticated audience, a Journey of discovery into Italian Heritage and Culture, aiming to inspire with a blend of heritage and craftsmanship and a contemporary twist.
In 2013 her Collection was picked by National Portrait Gallery in London.
Her "Dream Factory" is never ending and her passion and love for life is her drive for translating poetry into Art to Wear.
This Bracelet features:
* 3 x round shaped Murano Glass measuring 10mm.
* 6 x round shaped Murano Glass measuring 6mm.
* Crafted in sterling silver and 18ct gold plating weighing 2.2 grams.
* The bracelet measures approx 19-22cm in length and measures approx 1.5-10mm wide.
* The bracelet sits approx 10mm above the wrist and is secured using a parrot clasp.
Country of Origin: ITALY