3.9ct Marcasite Leaf Drop Earrings Sterling Silver & 14ct YG
This collection of jewellery will be perfect for the fashions of today. Having a vintage design that can be incorporated in todays fashion, be it a casual weekend to a night out, there is something for all ages! Marcasite jewellery usually refers to silver jewellery inlaid with small stones made of Pyrite. Pyrite is a naturally occurring mineral which can be commonly found in a variety of geological formations. Early traces of Marcasite jewellery have been found in ancient Greece and the burial grounds of the Inca people in Latin America. It was also particularly popular in the eighteenth century, the Victorian era and with Art Nouveau jewellery designers.
These earrings feature:
* 6 x round shaped Marcasite gemtones measuring 1.3mm of 0.078ctw.
* 6 x round shaped Marcasite gemstones measuring 1.5mmm of 0.102ctw.
* 90 x round shaped Marcasite gemstones measuring 2mm of 3.87ctw.
* Total carat weight of 3.97.
* Crafted in sterling silver with white and black rhodium plating weoighing 4.81 grams and 14ct Yellow Gold weighing 0.23 grams.
* Each earring measures approx 50mm in length and approx 16mm wide.
* The earrings are secured using a hook fitting, For pierced ears only.
Country of Origin: CHINA