Sandra Singh Pink Tourmaline Bracelet 19-21cm Sterling Silver
Often seen as exotic, their jewellery was frequently commissioned by well known Indian artisans as well as European high jewellery houses. Born into the Royal House of Patiala, India, Sandra Singhs passion for ornate and unique jewellery inspired bold collections of bracelets, necklaces, earrings, pendants, rings and more made with high quality precious and semi-precious gemstones. Express your unique style with our one of a kind pieces of jewellery you wont find anywhere else! Handcrafted with care in India by expert artisans, the quality is second to none.
This Bracelet features:
* an array of uncut Pink tourmaline beads measuring between 3.50-6.5mm of 75.00ctw.
* Crafted in oxidised sterling silver.
* The bracelet measures approx 19cm in length and can be extended to 21cm
* The bracelet measures approx 12mm wide.
* The bracelet sits approx 12mm above the wrist and is secured using a parrot clasp.
Country of Origin: INDIA