Sandra Singh Rose Quartz & Garnet Cluster Ring Sterling Silver
Often seen as exotic, their jewellery was frequently commissioned by well known Indian artisans as well as European high jewellery houses. Born into the Royal House of Patiala, India, Sandra Singhs passion for ornate and unique jewellery inspired bold collections of bracelets, necklaces, earrings, pendants, rings and more made with high quality precious and semi-precious gemstones. Express your unique style with our one of a kind pieces of jewellery you wont find anywhere else! Handcrafted with care in India by expert artisans, the quality is second to none.
This Ring features:
* 1 x cushion cab Rose Quartz gemstone measuring 8mm of 1.85ctw.
* 4 x pear cab Garnet gemstones measuring 5x3mm of 1.12ctw.
* 4 x pear cut Garnet gemstones measuring 5x3mm of 1.08ctw.
* Crafted in oxidized sterling silver.
* The ring sits approx 5mm above the finger and measures approx 25mm down the finger.
* The band measures approx 15mm at the shoulder and tapers to approx 8mm at the base.
Country of Origin: INDIA