242ct Lapis Lazuli & Labradorite Beaded Bracelet 19cm YGP
Lapis lazuli, often referred to as just lapis, has been used as a gemstone for thousands of years. Discovered 6000 years ago, the oldest lapis lazuli deposits are located in the difficult terrain of the West Hindu-Kush Mountains in Afghanistan. Today, Afghanistan is known to produce the finest quality lapis lazuli and is also the most significant source and is still considered to be one of the most important opaque blue gemstones available.
This stretched bracelet features:
* 145 x round shaped Lapis Lazuli gemstone measuring 6mm of 217.50ctw.
* 1 x rectangle shaped Labradorite cab measuring 28x20x7mm of 41.30ctw.
* Crafted in brass with yellow gold plating.
* The bracelet measures approx 19cm in length and measures approx 32mm wide.
* The bracelet sits approx 6mm above the wrist.
Country of Origin: CHINA