DSQ by Charlie Lapson 1.40ct tw Halo Ring Sterling Silver
Originating from New York and Miami, Charlie Lapson attended the prestigious Fashion Institute of Technology and The School of Visual Arts. His designs have been sought out by some of the most recognizable personalities on the planet, and through his involvement with high profile shows such as the Academy Awards, Emmys and Grammys, Charlie has captured the art of merging masterful design with individual personalities to become one of the most requested consultants in the entertainment and fashion industries.
This ring features:
* 8 x Baguette cut simulated diamonds measuring approx. 2.00mm x 1.50mm each with a combined diamond equivalent weight of 0.24ct tw.
* 46 x Brilliant cut simulated diamonds measuring approx. 1.50mm each with a combined diamond equivalent weight of 0.46ct tw.
* 1 x Brilliant cut simulated diamond measuring approx. 5.50mm with a diamond equivalent weight of 0.70ct tw.
* Total combined diamond equivalent weight for this piece is 1.40ct tw
* Crafted with Sterling Silver.
* The ring sits approx 4.5mm above the finger and measures approx 13mm down the finger
* The band measures approx 6mm at the shoulder and tapers to approx 3mm at the base
Country of Origin: CHINA