Marcasite & 10.60ct Citrine Ring Sterling Silver
This collection of jewellery will be perfect for the fashions of today. Having a vintage design that can be incorporated in todays fashion, be it a casual weekend to a night out, there is something for all ages! Marcasite jewellery usually refers to silver jewellery inlaid with small stones made of Pyrite. Pyrite is a naturally occurring mineral which can be commonly found in a variety of geological formations. Early traces of Marcasite jewellery have been found in ancient Greece and the burial grounds of the Inca people in Latin America. It was also particularly popular in the eighteenth century, the Victorian era and with Art Nouveau jewellery designers.
This ring features:
* 1 x cushion cut Citrine measuring 14mm of 10.60ctw.
* 26 x round shaped Marcasite measuring 1.1mm of 0.22ctw.
* 32 x round shaped Marcasite measuring 1.5mm of 0.64ctw.
* Crafted in sterling silver with rhodium plating and black rhodium plating on Marcasite of 6.3grams.
* The ring sits approx 11mm above the finger and measures approx 19mm down the finger.
* The band measures approx 8mm at the shoulder and tapers to approx 2.5mm at the base
Country of Origin: CHINA