Sandra Singh Hematite Strand Necklace Sterling Silver
Sandra Singh Jewellery is inspired by the Maharajas of India, her ancestors who ruled India for many centuries. Often seen as exotic, their jewellery was frequently commissioned by well known Indian artisans as well as European high jewellery houses. Born into the Royal House of Patiala, India, Sandra Singhs passion for ornate and unique jewellery inspired bold collections of bracelets, necklaces, earrings, pendants, rings and more made with high quality precious and semi-precious gemstones. Express your unique style with our one of a kind pieces of jewellery you wont find anywhere else! Handcrafted with care in India by expert artisans, the quality is second to none.
Accentuate your look with this unique piece. This piece is guaranteed to complement your style with effortless ease, making sure you always stand out from the crowd.
This piece features:
* A strand of round plain bead shaped hematite measuring approx. 3.5-4.5mm of 65ctw.
* 1 x rose cut oval shaped hematite measuring approx. 35x20mm of 50ctw.
* Crafted in oxidised sterling silver.
* The pendant measures approx 63mm in length including the bale, and approx 33mm wide.
* The enhancer bale has internal dimensions of approx 5mm x 5mm and can take chains up to 4mm.
* The necklace measures approx 47cm in length, including the clasp, and can be extened to 50cm.
* The necklace measures approx 4mm wide.
* The necklace is secured using a toggle bar clasp.
Country of Origin: INDIA