Sodalite Twist & Faceted Hematite 51cm Necklace SS
The Sodalite gemstone was first discovered in Greenland in 1811 but did not gain popularity until found in Ontario, Canada in 1891. Deposits can be found around the world, the largest deposit and the source of where most Sodalite is used for jewellery production is located in Brazil.
From a healing perspective, Sodalite is a calming stone bringing inner peace and emotional balance. It encourages rational thought, objectivity, trust and intuition. It also helps balance the metabolisum, boost the immune system and overcome calcium deficiencies.
This piece features:
* 24 x round faceted hematite measuring 3mm of 7.20ctw.
* 21 x twist sodalite measuring 10x20mm of 283.50ctw.
* The necklace measures approx 51cm in length, including the clasp,
* The necklace measures approx 10mm wide and drops approx 10mm down the decolletage.
* The necklace is secured using a bolt ring clasp.
Country of Origin: CHINA
* Total weight of the piece is approx. 61 grams.
* Stone Country of Origin: Canada