1971 Datsun 240Z 1:18 scale
* The Datsun 240Z also known as the Fair lady Z and also badged as a Nissan in some markets was the initial version of the famous GT two-seat coupe which was produced from 1969 to 1978.
* It was designed Nissans Sports Car Styling Studio and was a huge success especially in the USA where the brand became renowned for producing low cost yet extremely fun to drive sports cars.
* Add this car to your collection today with this wonderfully crafted piece from master die-cast model maker Maisto.
* Authentically reproduced body styling with accurate details including the front grille, bumpers, opening doors and bonnet.
* Superb paint job with intricate decals and badges.
* Highly detailed engine bay.
* Interior with dash, dials and seats all expertly replicated.
* Full function steering and four wheel suspension.
* Detailed chassis with separate exhaust system.
Care Instructions: Not a toy. Not for children under 14 years.
Country of Origin: CHINA
* 1:18 Scale Diecast Model Replica.
* Dimensions: 22.5cm (L) x 10cm (W) x 7cm (H) approximate