Ford XA Falcon RPO83 Coupe - Polar White 1:18 scale
Classic Carlectables is a wholly owned Australian company dedicated to the production of affordable and collectible Australian diecast scale model cars.
Early in 1972 Ford released the XA GT Falcon in sedan and hardtop versions.
It was the first Falcon to be totally designed by Australians, as production of the Falcon in the US had ceased some 18 months earlier. The XA was the biggest Falcon yet, with the boldest styling, designed for wider appeal. Performance improvements, like the four barrel Holley carburettor, meant that it could do the quarter mile in 14 seconds, the budging rear flanks fitting wider tyres mad it great for racing.
On of the last Supercars before political and public pressure changed the direction of car manufacturing in Australia.
* The Heart of the beast is the 5.8L V8. Sitting on top is the air cleaner wit high performance sticker. the bonnet hinges are etched metal for smoother operation.
* Interior includes XA sports steering wheel, full dash instrumentation and components, driver and passenger side rubber floor mats.
Care Instructions: Not a toy, not for children under 14 years of age.
Country of Origin: CHINA
* 1:18 Scale Model Diecast Replica
* Limited Edition - 575 Pieces worldwide
* Dimensions: 26.5cm (L) x 10.5cm (W) x 7.5cm (H) approx.