Holden HX GTS - Mandarin Red 1:18 scale
Classic Carlectables is a wholly owned Australian company dedicated to the production of affordable and collectible Australian diecast scale model cars.
The HX was introduced in July 1996 and was basically a cosmetic upgrade on the HJ, although one major reason for the release of the HX was the introduction of new anti-pollution requirements, Australian Design Rule 27a, to lower exhaust emissions.
The cosmetic changes included a grille treatment, bright colours - like Mandarin Red, large GTS decals, colour keyed mirror and bumpers. Bonnet black-out made it the most distinctive of all four door monaros.
* The HX interior has all the detail of the original. It features contoured bucket seats with red stripe and Ranier cloth infill.
* The 5L (308ci) V8 engine and surrounding bay have an outstanding level of detail and include etched metal hinges for that realistic function and look.
Care Instructions: Not a toy, not for children under 14 years of age.
Country of Origin: CHINA
* 1:18 Scale Model Diecast Replica
* Limited Edition - 750 Pieces worldwide
* Dimensions: 27cm (L) x 10cm (W) x 8cm (H) approx.